Call For Entries: Bucks County Parent Kids LOVE Art Contest
Color and draw to win and help us thank the local business and non-profit leaders who make raising kids in Bucks County so great!
Pull out those art supplies! The Bucks County Parent team is pleased to invite your kids (of all ages) to participate in our first ever LOVE Art Contest! The top designs from our Main Line Parent, Philly Family, and Bucks County Parent Communities will be published as a set of note cards and given as gifts to the 2022 LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites. With your help, we want to thank them with these LOVE Notes for their outstanding service and support of local families. (We’ll send our winning artists a pack of cards with their artwork too!)
Encourage your kids to splash some color on these LOVE letters! Budding illustrators can design icons, symbols, or figures to demonstrate what family and/or community means to them.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download our LOVE template sheet HERE.
- Have your child/tween/teen (all ages are welcome to participate – even kids at heart) color and/or draw on the LOVE Letters.
- Take a picture, scan, or save the artwork and email, along with the artist’s first name, last initial, and age to: LOVE@familyfocus.org.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, April 29, 2022.
UP TO FIVE WINNERS WILL RECEIVE
- Pack of LOVE Cards in print.
- Two tickets to the 2022 LOVE Awards Celebration at Smith Memorial Playhouse and Playground, Thursday May 26, 2022.
- Recognition in our Bucks County Parent Best for Families Guide.
- Winning artists will have their work published in print and will be notified by Monday, May 9, 2022.
- One entry per artist.
- By submitting artwork, you give permission to Family Focus Media to publish the picture and their first name, last initial and age on printed notecards or postcards as well as future print and digital media channels.
- Email addresses will only be used by Family Focus Media for updates on the competition. They will not be disclosed to any other parties.
2022 LOVE AWARDS NEWS
Our LOVE Awards recognize local businesses and nonprofit organizations based on trusted recommendations from our friends and neighbors in the Bucks County Parent Community. We received THOUSANDS of heartfelt nominations since December and our team is preparing to roll out the red carpet to congratulate the 2022 LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites with an invitation to our special celebration on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at Smith Memorial Playhouse and Playground! Winning artists will be invited to attend this event with a parent or caregiver as our guests to have their photo taken on the red carpet with their artwork as well.
Bucks County Parent Members should turn on notifications for the big reveal in our Family Focus Media Facebook Group soon and family-focused business and non-profit leaders are encouraged to make sure they’re on our Marketing Minute list for the announcement next week!