Share The Love: Valentine’s Day Events in Bucks County for the Whole Family
Cupid's aimed his arrow right at Bucks County. See where you and your family can celebrate Valentine's Day this year!
Love is in the air and we’re here to tell you that Valentine’s Day is for everyone, not just those romantically involved. From father-daughter duos to gal-pals and fur babies, Valentine’s Day has become a celebration of love in all its forms.
Which is why, in our Valentine’s Day guide, you’ll find more than just romantic dinner options (though those are lovely as well!). Scroll down to see events that cater to all kinds of love, from Valentine’s tea parties with your girlfriends, to daddy-daughter dances, to partner crafternoons and more to make this the best Valentine’s Day ever for you and your loved ones.
More ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a Family
- Check out a fun kids Valentine’s Day themed playlist on Spotify, like this one or create your own!
- Make homemade Valentines. Whether they’re for the grandparents or their classmates, nothing says “I love you” more than a handmade token.
- Get in the kitchen and make a special treat. Chocolate covered strawberries or Rice Krispie treats with red and pink sprinkles are easy, tasty and fun for kids. As a bonus, wrap them up and deliver them to neighbors or other special people in your lives.
- Make a special Valentine’s Day breakfast. Use cutouts to make heart shaped pancakes and serve them with whipped cream and strawberries on top.
- Snuggle in and read some Valentine’s Day books together. Some of my family’s favorites include: Little Blue Truck’s Valentine, Construction Site You’re Just Right, How to Catch a Loveasaurous, and Llama Llama I Love You. There are so many!
- Send some love to one (or more!) business that has made your journey as a family even greater by nominating them for one of our LOVE Awards. You can Nominate or Vote for one of our Bucks County Parent Members by leaving an endorsement on their Profile Page or, if they’re not a Member yet, use this Ballot form to recommend them and share your experience.
Feature Photo Courtesy of Christine Wolkin Photography