Unlock Growth and Collaboration: Join Bucks County Parent as a Member Today!
We invite organizations who serve local parents and their families to join Bucks County Parent on this exciting journey to build a stronger and more connected community. Sign up by September 10th!
Imagine a platform where local business and nonprofit leaders can come together, build trust with local parents, and collaborate for mutual growth. Look no further than Bucks County Parent’s Membership program! We invite organizations who serve local parents and their families to join us on this exciting journey towards building a stronger and more connected community. Sign up before September 10th to take advantage of our unique #proudmember campaign opportunity in our Facebook group!
What is Bucks County Parent?
Bucks CountyParent is more than just a publication; it’s a hub of information, connection, and collaboration created and managed by a team of local women. We’ve been dedicated to Building Community by providing families with valuable resources, events, and information to enhance their lives since 2010. Now, with our Membership program, we’ve taken it a step further and are inviting business and nonprofit leaders to join us in fostering a vibrant and interconnected community. Browse through our Members’ Profile Pages to see who is already onboard with this vision.
Perks of Bucks County Parent Membership:
Targeted Promotion for your Organization:
In addition to your Membership’s SEO-enhancing Profile Page, Member’s Email Spotlight, and Facebook Welcome Campaign, your Membership connects you directly with local parents to build trust. Your first Focused Guide Profile Page spotlight is included (see the list under GUIDES in our main menu) and Members save on additional marketing campaigns as well.
Collaborative Campaign Opportunities on Social Media:
- Our next #ProudMember week will be September 1st – 10th and we’d love for you to join and participate by sharing your latest offer or promotion in our Bucks County Parent Community group on Facebook.
- Have you seen our Member Mondays on Instagram? Tag us for a share to our stories and use the #mainlineparent hashtag to expand your reach.
- Want a Bucks County Parent team member to come to your location for a Social Visit? Members save on unique collaborative marketing campaigns like this and more.
Connect with your fellow family-focused leaders:
- Active Members can save $20 on their tickets to our Community Builders Luncheon on October 24th at Seasons 52 in King of Prussia. The 2024 LOVE Award process and upgrades will be unveiled at this event, so you won’t want to miss it! (See our Bucks County Parent Best for Families Guide for reference.)
- Our Family Focus Media Community Builders Group on Facebook continues to be a place to foster connections with your peers as well.