Discover family-friendly events with the Bucks County Parent Community Calendar. Our team adds fresh content every week to help you make the most of raising kids around Bucks County, from the baby and little ones-stage through the teen years and beyond! Please be sure to check with the host location about their health and safety protocols, as well as their registration requirements, prior to heading out!
Have an event to share? Submit it to us for consideration!
Sign up for your Bucks County Parent High Five Email Newsletter to plan your weekend adventures and discover local stories. Ready to explore more of the Delaware Valley? Make the most of this week with the Philadelphia Family and Main Line Parent Community Calendars too!
Based on an adaptation of the groundbreaking series of books. On his 11th birthday, Harry Potter discovers he’s a powerful wizard and that there is a spot waiting for him at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. With the help of his friends Ron and Hermione, Harry learns to harness his new-found powers and uncovers the truth about his parents’ deaths, and the villain who’s to blame. This is a rare opportunity to see the first Harry Potter in front of the Mercer Museum’s castle!
WHAT TO KNOW:
• Gates open at 7:15 pm and the movie will begin at dusk (around 8:15 pm).
• County Theater staff will be on hand at our check in table.
• If you pre-purchased popcorn with your ticket you may pick it up when you check-in.
• A limited number of popcorn boxes ($5 each) and water bottles ($2 each) will be available to purchase at the screening.
• Bring Your Own Chair or Blanket as seating will not be provided.
• Limited parking is available in the museum lot, but walking and biking are encouraged.
• There are open bathrooms located within the Mercer Museum lobby. Please ask either Mercer Museum or County staff for help in case you have trouble finding it.
• Keep in mind that a can of bug repellent comes in handy while watching an outdoor movie.
• In the event of inclement weather the showing will be postponed to Tuesday, August 22.