Discover family-friendly events with the Bucks County Parent Community Calendar. Our team adds fresh content every week to help you make the most of raising kids around Bucks County, from the baby and little ones-stage through the teen years and beyond! Please be sure to check with the host location about their health and safety protocols, as well as their registration requirements, prior to heading out!
Have an event to share? Submit it to us for consideration!
Sign up for your Bucks County Parent High Five Email Newsletter to plan your weekend adventures and discover local stories. Ready to explore more of the Delaware Valley? Make the most of this week with the Philadelphia Family and Main Line Parent Community Calendars too!
Every February, this national race series celebrates Community Options’ founding in 1989. Volunteers raise funds and awareness to support housing and employment for people with disabilities. They welcome all runners, joggers, walkers, and sponsors to join to Neshaminy in Bensalem on February 11, 2023.
– Check-in starts at 9:00 AM, and the race begins at 10:00 AM.
– Everyone is welcome – the event is fully accessible.
– Pet friendly event.
– Certified 5k with chipped timing, results will be posted immediately after the race.
– Every participant will receive a Cupid’s Chase love theme Under Armour T-Shirt. Runners registered on or before January 16, 2023, are guaranteed to receive a shirt. After January 16, race shirts are available while supplies last.
– Every participant will receive a souvenir finisher medal.
– Every participant will receive a Cupid’s Chase theme swag bag.
– Trophy awards go to the top 3 finishers, respectively.
– First place from each age group will receive an age group medal. (12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over)
– Parking Information: TBD
– Packet Pickup: On February 10 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at Community Options, Inc. Bucks County Office 950 Pennsylvania Boulevard, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 *Available on race day with sign in.
– Gear Check: Dress Warmly!
For questions contact Ariele Tucker at Ariele.Tucker@comop.org